Continental Famous Desserts Box (294g)
Our delicious re-imagining of some of the continent’s most iconic desserts, inspired by the patisseries of Europe.
Ever since the first Continental chocolate recipes were created in 1954, Thorntons chocolate makers have been dedicated to bringing you the finest ingredients and most exquisite flavour combinations from across the Continent.
This premium collection has been created to take your senses on a journey of indulgent discovery. We draw on the best chocolate-making heritage and craftsmanship in the world so you know every recipe is as thoughtfully conceived, every chocolate as perfectly crafted as the last.
This special collection lets you experience the magic of Europe’s famous patisseries with our delicious re-imagining of some of the continent’s most iconic desserts.
There’s scrumptious Crème Brulee with a custardy filling and caramel-flavoured white chocolate, alongside Vienna’s signature dessert – the famous Sacher Torte – made with dense, dark chocolate with a layer of fruity apricot. Or how about tangy Raspberry Parfait – the true spirit of France with tangy raspberry compote wrapped in white chocolate?
- Crème Brulee – A scrumptious custardy filling and caramel flavoured white chocolate, wrapped in a creamy milk chocolate and topped with golden sugar for a perfect amount of crunch
- Apple and Almond Frangipane Tart – Our take on a French classic. Gooey apple caramel and satisfyingly smooth almond frangipane in creamy milk chocolate, topped with white chocolate and roasted almonds flakes
- Raspberry Parfait – The spirit of the fruity French dessert. Lavish raspberry parfait centre on a tangy raspberry compote, wrapped in creamy milk chocolate and topped with raspberry flavoured white chocolate
- Hazelnut Torte – Indulgent dark chocolate praline with crunchy hazelnuts wrapped in bittersweet dark chocolate laced with more chopped hazelnuts
- Sacher Torte – Vienna’s signature dessert, reimagined. Dense dark chocolate ganache with a layer of fruity apricot cream wrapped in irresistibly smooth dark chocolate
- Tiramisu – Inspired by the ultimate Italian dessert, this masterpiece is a creamy coffee and mascarpone mousse with a hint of brandy, coated in smooth milk chocolate
Allergy & Recipe
AN ASSORTMENT OF MILK, DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATES
Milk chocolate contains: cocoa solids 30% minimum, milk solids 20% minimum.Dark chocolate contains: cocoa solids 48% minimum.
Sugar, Cocoa butter, Cocoa mass, Dried whole MILK, Dried skimmed MILK, HAZELNUTS, Double cream (MILK), Coconut oil, Humectant (sorbitol syrup), Palm oil, Glucose syrup, Anhydrous MILK fat, ALMONDS, Lactose (MILK), Fat reduced cocoa powder, Invert sugar syrup, Concentrated raspberry juice, Emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, sunflower lecithin, E471), Butter (MILK), Rice flour, Cornflour, Dextrose, Mascarpone cheese (MILK), Raspberry purée, Dried instant coffee, Concentrated apple juice, Whole MILK, Sweetened condensed MILK (whole MILK, sugar), Concentrated apricot juice, Brandy, Acidity regulators (sodium hydrogen carbonate, sodium citrates), Flavourings, Thickener (pectin), Colours (anthocyanins, paprika extract, carotenes), Concentrated lemon juice, Raspberry powder, Salt, Sea salt, Maltodextrin, Acid (citric acid), vanilla seeds.
MAY ALSO CONTAIN: OTHER NUTS, EGG, CEREALS CONTAINING GLUTEN.
- Weight: 525 g e
- Storage: KEEP IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||21.7 g|
|of which Sugars||43.5 g|
Name & address:
Thorntons Limited,Thornton Park,Somercotes,Alfreton,Derbyshire,DE55 4XJ.