Continental Specialist Selection (580g)
This box of Continental is the ultimate statement of chocolate decadence. With no fewer than 50 chocolates inside, it makes for a chocolate lover's gift that's impossible to beat. Full of delicious chocolates inspired by every corner of Europe, these luxurious flavours have now been remastered with new recipes, and each of these spectacular milk, dark and white chocolates is even more captivating.
In continuous pursuit of perfection our chocolate makers have travelled across Europe in search of ingredients that will help them turn the amazing into the magnificent. All our Continental favourites remain but with every flavour richer, every taste sharper, every bite more dazzling than ever before.
Dip into deliciousness like the Viennese Truffle, inspired by the light, airy chocolates of Vienna; then the finest hazelnuts roasted to perfection in the Hazelnut Slice; or try the Sicilian Mousse, whose impossibly fluffy lemon mousse transports you to sun-kissed Sicilian lemon groves. The new flavours have to be tasted to be believed.
- Sicilian Mousse - Lemon mousse centre covered in white chocolate - zesty and light, reminiscent of Sicilian lemon groves.
- Thorntons Signature - A delicious blend of smooth and creamy milk chocolate.
- Apricot Danish - A combination of apricots in sweet parfait with milk chocolate hazelnuts and crispy pieces - our take on the traditional Danish.
- Hazelnut Slice - A delicious combination of roast hazelnuts in creamy milk chocolate.
- Espresso - Rich coffee flavour in a melting centre, encased in dark chocolate.
- Viennese Truffle - A feather-light mousse coated with blended white and milk chocolate, topped with sugar.
- Vanille Truffle - A Vanilla truffle centre encased in both dark and white chocolate and expertly hand-finished.
- Seville Caramel - Inspired by the orange blossom of Seville, a combination of orange and caramel encased in dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Milano - A decadent cocoa, butter and dark chocolate centre, in dark chocolate and sprinkled with fine vermicelli.
- Fig Delight - A delicious fig flavour praline with a hint of walnut, covered in milk chocolate.
- Cherry Truffle - Sour cherry juice compote with cherry flavour truffle encased in a dark chocolate shell.
- Alpini Praline - Hazelnut praline in creamy milk chocolate dusted with finely grated white chocolate evoking the Swiss Alps.
- Salted Caramel Praline - Our twist on classic Belgian flavours - a nutty praline base combined with salted caramel in milk chocolate.
AN ASSORTMENT OF MILK, DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATES
Milk chocolate contains: cocoa solids 30% minimum, milk solids 20% minimum.
Dark chocolate contains: cocoa solids 48% minimum.
Sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried whole MILK, HAZELNUTS, vegetable oils (palm, shea), butter (MILK), dried skimmed MILK, glucose syrup, humectant (sorbitol), fat reduced cocoa powder, glucose-fructose syrup, lactose (MILK), dextrose, sweetened condensed milk (whole MILK, sugar), double cream (MILK), dried apricots (contain preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE), invert sugar syrup, sour cherry juice, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, sunflower lecithin), whole MILK, MILK fat, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, concentrated lemon juice), concentrated orange juice, ALMONDS, dried instant coffee, WALNUTS, lemon juice, flavourings, salt, stabiliser (invertase), gelling agent (pectin), sea salt, colours (paprika extract, anthocyanins), acid (citric acid).
MAY ALSO CONTAIN: OTHER NUTS, EGG
- Weight: 580g
- Storage: KEEP IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||19 g|
|of which Sugars||51 g|
Name & address
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.95 on orders under £30
- Delivery is within 3-5 working days
Named Day Delivery
- Named day delivery is £5.95
- Order before the countdown expires above to be eligible for delivery the next day
- Orders for next day delivery need to be placed before 4pm
- International rates are £30 per order
- Delivery can take up to 10 working days
More Delivery Details