Continental Advent Calendar (284g)
If you're a fan of Thorntons finest Continental chocolates then why not treat yourself to a taste of the Continent, every day of advent?
Our British Chocolate Makers crafted this much-loved Continental range, inspired by travelling across Europe in search of rich and delicate taste experiences. They combined these influences, their passion and years of expertise to create special recipes of beautifully crafted chocolates, using carefully selected ingredients.
Viennese Truffle, Sicilian Mousse, Alpini Praline, Espresso, Chocolate Milano...which will you be most excited to find?
This is a very special advent calendar for those grown-ups who love luxurious chocolate as much as they love Christmas.
- Viennese Truffle - A remastered recipe – a light mousse coated with blended milk and white chocolate, topped with sugar.
- Vanille Truffle - An enhanced vanilla truffle centre encased in both dark and white chocolate and expertly hand-finished.
- Salted Caramel - Our refined twist on classic Belgian flavours – a nutty praline base combined with salted caramel in milk chocolate.
- Alpini Praline - Hazelnut praline in refined milk chocolate dusted with finely grated white chocolate, evoking the Swiss Alps.
- Hazlenut Slice - An enhanced recipe of best quality roast hazelnuts in creamy milk chocolate.
- Chocolate Milano - An enhanced recipe of cocoa, butter and dark chocolate centre, covered in dark chocolate and sprinkled with fine vermicelli.
- Apricot Danish - Apricots in sweet parfait with milk chocolate, hazelnuts and crispy pieces – our improved recipe inspired by the traditional Danish.
- Espresso - An improved recipe of rich coffee flavour in a melting centre, encased in dark chocolate.
- Seville Caramel - Improved combination of orange and caramel encased in quality dark chocolate and inspired by Seville orange blossom.
- Sicilian Mousse - Remastered with selected ingredients, zesty lemon mousse covered in white chocolate, reminiscent of Sicilian lemon groves
With two new flavours
- Spanish Turron - A delicious praline centre with honey and chopped almonds, with a layer of white chocolate, our take on the traditional Spanish Turron
- Dutch Speculoos - Our Dutch-inspired classic, caramel ganache centre with white chocolate and speculoos biscuit crumb, in a milk chocolate cup, sprinkled with caramelised hazelnut
Number Of Chocolates = 25
AN ASSORTMENT OF MILK, DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATES
Milk chocolate contains: cocoa solids 30% minimum, milk solids 20% minimum.Dark chocolate contains: cocoa solids 48% minimum.
Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, dried whole MILK, vegetable oils (palm, coconut, shea), HAZELNUTS, dried skimmed MILK, butter (MILK), ALMONDS, glucose syrup, double cream (MILK), fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant (sorbitol), lactose (MILK), dextrose, sweetened condensed MILK (whole MILK, sugar), dried apricots (contain preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE), MILK fat, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, sunflower lecithin), whole MILK, invert sugar syrup, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, concentrated lemon juice), concentrated orange juice, rice flour, dried instant coffee, honey, salt, flavourings, maize starch, stabiliser (invertase), spices (cinnamon, ground ginger, cassia), sea salt, acid (citric acid), colour (paprika extract), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate).
MAY ALSO CONTAIN: OTHER NUTS, EGG
- Weight: 284g ℮
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Our chocolate is made with 100% cocoa butter
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||19 g|
|of which Sugars||49 g|
Name & address:
Thorntons Limited,Thornton Park,Somercotes,Alfreton,Derbyshire,DE55 4XJ.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.95 on orders under £35
- Delivery is within 3-5 working days
Named Day Delivery
- Named day delivery is £5.95
- Order before the countdown expires above to be eligible for delivery the next day
- Orders for next day delivery need to be placed before 4pm
- International rates are £30 per order
- Delivery can take up to 10 working days
More Delivery Details