Alpini Bag (110g)
Taking inspiration from every corner of Europe, Thorntons Continental has long been seen as a masterpiece of chocolate making. It is the breathtaking beauty, the crisp air and the chocolate-making history of the Swiss Alps that have inspired the Alpini Praline, which is finished with a dusting of finely-grated white chocolate.
Already a Thorntons’ favourite, the Alpini Praline is now even better. In our continuous search for perfection, we have improved the recipe still further with finest quality hazelnuts making an exquisite praline in refined milk chocolate.
MILK CHOCOLATES WITH HAZELNUT PRALINE CENTRE, DUSTED WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE POWDER
Milk chocolate contains: cocoa solids 30% minimum, milk solids 20% minimum.
Sugar, HAZELNUTS (14%), dried whole MILK, palm oil, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, dried skimmed MILK, fat reduced cocoa powder, ALMONDS, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, sunflower lecithin), flavourings.
MAY ALSO CONTAIN: OTHER NUTS, EGG
- Weight: 110g
- Storage: KEEP IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||18 g|
|of which Sugars||54 g|
Name & address
- Free on orders over £25
- £3.95 on orders under £25
- Delivery is within 3-5 working days
Named Day Delivery
- Named day delivery is £5.95
- Order before the countdown expires above to be eligible for delivery the next day
- Orders for next day delivery need to be placed before 4pm
- International rates are £30 per order
- Delivery can take up to 10 working days